Test

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thangsiving 2011

I am thankful for so many things.  This year in particular I am thankful for God's providence and blessing us with a growing family.  It's cool to see from year to year the change that takes place in our life.  We're adding family members, space for these new family members to dwell and more love to share.  As we creep into our mid-thirties I am happy to say that as of yet, neither Mrs. Jones or myself have added any gray hair.  Hopefully that doesn't change in the coming year. 

Oh yeah, I'd like to give ourselves a quick shout out.  Finally! we have a picture with all four of us.  Mr. Jones Jr. has been here for 7 months and we hadn't taken a family picture of any kind.  Shame on us. 

Happy Holidays to everyone and may your holiday's be the BEST ever.  We're doing the best that we can to make sure of that as well.  God Bless!

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving 2011

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Love the new family picture. It's beautiful! Happy late Thanksgiving to all of you, and Happy Holidays. I can't say we have fared so well....we are both 38 years old, Kevin is almost bald, and I have lots of gray hair. :)

ps. Thanks for all of your comments on my blog from yesterday. I always love catching up with you guys!