Test

Friday, August 31, 2012

He's Growing So Much


He's growing so much.  As every parent does, you wait for the time when they give you kisses, hugs and them telling you "I Love You!" 

Well, we're finally getting all of that and then some. 

His kisses were more nibbles before.  He would basically try to bite your lips off. 
His Hugs are more like consolations.  He does what he's doing in the above photo and pats you on the back as if you need some type of comforting. 
Currently, we only occasionally get I Love You's when he feels like it.  Most of the time it comes out sounding like 'Wuwoo!'.

He's finally starting to walk.  Took a couple of steps about 3 weeks ago.  Think he took about 8 steps the other day.  I'll get around to posting video when he's probably a teenager. Ha!

Other than that, he thinks he's everybody's father.  He seems to know when I'm about to leave for work in the morning.  Most of the time I get him pointing his finger at the door telling me, "Go!".

His baby gibberish is all original.  None of that ma-ma da-da stuff.  It's more like someone gargling mouthwash..lol

Thank You God for such a loving, ACTIVE little boy.

No comments: