Test

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick-O

If you can recall, on the 3rd day of the new year Madison woke up puking all over the place. Read about it here if you missed it. Well, I'm going back over some pictures that we took that I planned to post about but just haven't had a chance to write up. Here's a picture from that day. Doesn't she look pitiful? Heck, come to think of it, so do I. Why do I have a raincoat on, you might ask? Simple answer. I didn't want her to hurl all over my clothes. She had already ruined one shirt and I refused to keep changing clothes. This is a good idea for all of you parents of children that are still of holding age. We also had one of her handy play pots nearby just in case she had a sudden attack that we could catch. Praise God for hardwood flooring. Definitely makes the cleanup so easy.

We took her into emergency and they gave her some anti nausea medication and she was good for the rest of the day. Unfortunate for me, I ended up with the bug a day later. What else can you expect though. Kids are just plain dirty. Gotta love'em.

1 comment:

Sister Girl said...

Don't you both look so pitiful ? I can't recall one picture that you both have ever taken that you were NOT smiling...so this is the first !

Great concept to cover yourself with that raincoat. I'm glad that it's all over now & life is back to normal (smile).

T.