Test

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Misses Jones

After 3 years, we still let her live.  lol  Yes! Our beloved Misses Jones is now 3 years old.  She got out of school and she was met with streamers and balloons when she got home.  We had a small birthday cupcake celebration that she thoroughly enjoyed. She loves blowing out candles.  Then I coerced her to go outside and take a few pictures for her birthday.  She's such a goofy child.  I thought about asking her to wash her hands and face but I didn't have the energy.  Besides, this was her day and quite honestly, it wouldn't have been worth the hassle.
I have a snowgie (Snuggie) that I got from Christmas last year that Misses Jones absolutely loves.  Well, now she has one of her own.
Then she found her NEW Dora movie. Drives me crazy because every episode is basically the same...But, she loves Dora.




Finally, she was led to her new Dora doll.  She loves her birthdays.  If she could, she'd have one everyday.
Here's to another year.  Don't know what we would do without you. 

No comments: