Test

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gumz' New Hairdo

We get tons a flack from our family members about Gumz' hair.  Admittedly, his afro is a bit unruly.  It's crazy thick and he absolutely hates for us to comb it out.  It's a necessary evil.  But, honestly, I'm ready to trim it down, but I'm so sure he is not going to go for any clippers touching his head.  Mom is quite attached to his curly hair, afraid that his 'five-head' will really stand out....and I'm sure it would. 

My mom came out for a spell to relieve us to have a much needed date.  As we were heading back home, we got a rather surprising photo text with his noggin looking like this.

We cracked up laughing.

Mr. Gumz, you get our day going....every morning.  We love the crazy things you do at the breakfast table.  You absolutely love to talk...and fuss....and argue...with everyone.  It seemed like you were slimming down there for a minute, but it looks like you're thickening back up.  It's time for somebody to start walking soon.  You crack us up all the time.  Like when you pretend to cough and grab our hands to pat you on the back.  Or when your sister gets in trouble, you lecture her and we have to constantly remind you that YOU ARE NOT HER DADDY.  We think it's funny how you lay in your bed and talk alone for hours at a time.  You are truly one of a kind and we look forward to seeing more of you personality come to life. 

Thanks God for sharing this gift with us. We can't imagine our family without him.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Gumz is adorable, and has quite the personality! I just love him. His new hair looks great too. :) I think he is spunky just like Boyd.

ps.
We've all got to get together. I know we keep saying this, but I would love to meet you guys! Just think on it and let me know. I can always drive out there. Hi to Tess!

:)